We are so excited to have you worship with us in person!
Please read carefully through the guidelines below so that you can be prepared for in person services, and help us continue to meet safely.
Guidelines for Worshipping in Person
- Attendees are allowed to worship with us in person, provided they have NOT:
-had a fever or have been sick in the past 24 hours
-been tested for COVID-19 in the past fourteen days
-been exposed to someone who has tested positive or is being tested
for COVID-19 in the past fourteen days.
- Attendees are welcome to enter the Life Center at either of the main entrances to the Life Center building (playground side and softball field side).
- This is an invitation to participate. If you are uncomfortable with in-person gatherings, you are welcome to continue to worship with us through online options.
- If you would like to worship with us in person, you must reserve a spot (one/person) for the upcoming Sunday’s service and present a confirmation of your reservation when you arrive.
- Tickets are limited. To assure as many people are able to worship with us as is possible, please only reserve enough tickets for your immediate family. Do not reserve excess tickets for the possibility of someone attending.
- No childcare will be available. Parents are asked to keep their children with them throughout the time they are on campus.
- When joining us for the live worship experience, participants are asked to:
-wear facemasks while entering and exiting the buildings, as well as during all times of the worship service except during the preaching.
-maintain a distance of 6+ feet between people at all times, and to refrain from physical contact. Immediate family members are welcome to sit together.
-take advantage of the sanitation stations made available throughout the atrium.